- A copy of some documentation that proves your organisation is registered, non profit.
- One or two references / letters of recommendation from organisations that have provided funding to you in the past and you would not mind us contacting, if your project is shortlisted. Please attach a letter from a previous funder outlining how they have funded you in the past and how they worked with you.
- A budget for the amount you have applied for in Euros (€)- how exactly will the funds be used? This should include details of how the rest of the project will be funded - where will the remaining funds come from? Please note we will not pay for ongoing staff costs (such as pension / insurance etc) or office overheads (electricity, heating etc). The budget does not need to be very detailed, but give an outline of how the project is broken down and where the funding for each section will be coming from.
- If the undertaking of the project is dependent on securing other grants / funding as well as one from EOCA, or will not go ahead without other funding being obtained, please make this point clear on your budget spreadsheet.
- If you are able to access match funding, or further funding from a different source due to a grant being made from EOCA, please also give details of this in your application form.
- If you have room to add a short document (2-3 pages, no more!) with some images of the project area and showing the issue / problem, as well as a map of where it is all located, that would also be very useful!
If you have applied to EOCA in the past and either been unsuccessful more than once or received funding recently, please do check the attached 'EOCA Policy on Applying for Funding' document to see if you are eligible to apply again.